Just a quick update because the stuff is all packed up to be set up tomorrow because i had work today and could not get to the Queen in time to set up tonight. Anywho, I've got a red and blue dye pot (using kool-aid because i know it works, it smells fruitily delicious, and it dyes very dark) and the motors for those set up. The crank unfortunately will have to be hand-cranked because I could not get that motor working. I fried a board trying to work out how to use the power supply so I didn't exactly want to risk it with the other board (on loan from Catherine). So I will include instructions to make sure people know to play with the project. I don't see it as a total loss though since so many people in class wanted to crank it and seemed to oddly enjoy doing so, I think it will actually add a level of interaction. And I'm all about interaction. I will put pictures up tomorrow, very sorry Phil.
Here's a photo of it all set up at the Queen theatre.
No comments:
Post a Comment