Tuesday, March 26, 2013

final project

Okay, so knitting machines (even non computerized ones) are a-okay for this project.  I did some googling, and ebay turned up with a few around 100 bucks.  I might be able to find a non-functioning (i.e. motor or computer parts are broken) one for less if I'm lucky.  Either way this cost isn't TOO prohibitive for me.  I also found this video of another wind powered one.





This shows how it works much better than the other one.  I still need to think of exactly how it will be powered, but I do know that I want it interactive.  Perhaps I'll just have it powered by the number of people who walk by (every person is a row) or something like that.  I need to brainstorm really bad for this, but my other class has kind of taken over my life :(.




No comments:

Post a Comment